The new Samsung Galaxy Note20 Range
Every successful business starts with an idea
Remote working is now the new normal for many businesses. And while working remotely brings challenges, it also brings opportunities. It’s created a culture of innovation that impacts not just what your customers do, but how they do it, too. So, it’s crucial they have the right tools to support a collaborative, secure and, above all, mobile working environment.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G Enterprise Edition is the new power phone built for this way of working. This powerful device gives your customers access to their entire business, right from the palm of their hand.
It’s their new way of communicating with their customers, employees, and every other business-critical person they depend on. Its intelligent, productivity-enhancing features make it a device that becomes what they need it to be, whenever, wherever. And they can rest assured knowing it’s all completely secure.
In a world that demands an always-on, always multi-tasking approach, Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G Enterprise Edition offers the simplicity to do everything on one device, helping to ensure the good ideas keep flowing.
- Enterprise Edition: Your customers can work from their phone whenever, wherever with Enterprise Edition
- Security: Protecting your customer’s business from the chip up
- 5G*: Nothing to slow your customers down
- Battery: A battery that will outwork them
- Display: Smarter, brighter, smoother viewing
Power to adapt
- Samsung DeX: It’s a phone and a PC in one
- S Pen: From plan to signature
- Samsung Notes: Noteworthy innovation
- Prograde camera: Your customer’s business has never looked so professional
Power to collaborate
- Microsoft productivity: The business-boosting power of Microsoft productivity tools
- Link to Windows: Two of your customers favourite devices in one experience
- Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex: Teamwork is the best work
What do we think of the new Samsung Galaxy Note20 here at the #homeofsamsungmobile?
We have always been huge fans of the powerful and innovative Galaxy Note smartphones and are simply blown away by the Note20 range. With working from home hot on the lips of every executive, no device is better equipped to handle this demand.
With long battery life, extreme performance, and incredible screen tech a given, what really excites us is the Samsung DeX capability, which gives your customers a PC-like experience.
We also love the deep Microsoft integration meaning your customers really do have the best ever experience with Microsoft on a mobile device, enabling them to work smoothly and consistently with collaboration platforms like Teams and Webex.
And let’s face it, who isn’t spending a lot of time on video calls these days, so also adding the new Galaxy Buds Live into the mix, your customers pretty much have all they need for the modern workplace.