Pixel is the affordable, high-performance smartphone that’s designed for small businesses of all sizes. Complete with trusted Google apps and the flexible Android platform, Pixel has all the capabilities and features that your customers need to support the end-to-end success of their business with out-of-the-box ease.
Your customers can do more without breaking the bank. Pixel offers small businesses premium features like a high-res display, long-lasting battery (6) and AI-powered Google Assistant (2) at a budget-friendly price.
- Top-of-the-line for a budget-friendly price: Take advantage of premium technology, including all-day batteries (6), Smooth Display (7), rapid processing and strong security and protection – even when on a budget.
- Ready to go: Pixel comes with everything that your customers need, including a USB-C® port (8). They just switch on and get to work, no expensive extras necessary.
- Features only on Pixel: Pixel comes with unique premium features, including a free built-in VPN by Google One (4), speaker label transcriptions, audio message transcriptions, hands-free quick phrases (5) and Live Translate (9). All these features can only be found on the new Google Pixel.
Enable your customers to scale their small business with their smartphone. Pixel packs great productivity apps, streamlined APIs and perfect-fit mobility into a custom-configured and easily deployed device, so they can work quickly and have control managing their small businesses.
- Manage personal and corporate profiles: Create OS-level separation between personal and company data. Your customers team’s corporate data won’t interact with their personal applications, so they can keep track of business transactions and help ensure that their organisation stays secure.
- Their business, their apps: Pixel works with all the apps that they know and love, including Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, Slack and more. The Android OS also supports the custom applications that their small business needs.
- Custom configuration their way: Pixel packs great productivity apps, streamlined APIs and perfect-fit mobility into a custom-configured and easily deployed device, so your customers can get to work quickly and manage their businesses their way.
Note: Some features require Android Enterprise.
A small business no-brainer
Your customers can save time and effort with out-of-the-box deployment, baked-in security features and automatic software updates. With Pixel, they can focus on growing their business, not wrangling tools.
- Out-of-the-box productivity: Zero-touch enrolment makes it easy to deploy devices in bulk. Your customers open the box, turn on their phone and access the tools and apps that they need in an intuitive, easy-to-manage UI.
- Pre-set peace of mind: Your customers can spend time making business decisions, not troubleshooting devices. Pixel comes with pre-set management APIs, apps and configurations, as well as built-in threat protections like the Titan M2™, an enterprise-grade security chip; Google Tensor G2, the first processor with a built-in Tensor security core; at least five-year security updates (1) and a Security hub that helps protect their phone, apps, Google Account and passwords all in one place.
Note: Some features require Android Enterprise.
Your customers’ pocket-sized small business partner
Google’s got their back. Pixel is the Google-powered, business-ready, pocket-sized trusted small business partner that boosts workforce confidence and efficiency with a trusted partner that’s committed to their success.
- Google-powered, business-ready: Your customers get the Google experience that they know and love directly from Android, without extra software or interface components. Pixel comes with the Android Enterprise Recommended seal of approval, so they can be sure that they’re choosing the right device for their small business.
- Big commitment to small businesses: Google is committed to bringing high-quality mobility solutions to small businesses. Pixel combines what your customers need and trust about the Google experience in a secure device that’s built with their business in mind.
Contact your Account Manager to discuss how we can support you to win Pixel business
1. Android security updates for at least five years from when the device first became available on the Google Store in the US. See g.co/pixel/updates for details.
2. Compared to earlier models of Pixel phones.
3. Not available in all languages or countries. For more information, see g.co/help/callscreen.
4. Available only on Pixel 7 and 7 Pro. Restrictions apply. Some data is not transmitted through VPN. Not available in all countries. All other Google One membership benefits sold separately. This VPN offer does not impact price or benefits of Google One Premium plan. Use of VPN may increase data costs depending on your plan. See g.co/pixel/vpn for details.
5. Google Assistant and some related features are not available in all languages. See g.co/assistant/languages for updates to language availability.
6. For ‘over 24 hours’: Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 31 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major operator network. For ‘Up to 72 hours’: Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby and use of limited other features that are default in Extreme Battery Saver mode (which disables various features including 5G connectivity). Battery testing conducted on a major operator network. For both claims: Battery testing conducted in California in mid-2022 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings, except that, for the ‘up to 72 hours’ claim only, Extreme Battery Saver mode was enabled. Battery life depends upon many factors and the usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
7. Smooth Display is not available for all apps or content.
8. USB-Type C® and USB-C® are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
9. Not available in all languages or countries. Not available on all media or apps. See g.co/pixel/livetranslate for more information. Translation may not be instantaneous. Internet connection required during setup only.