Make the most of Samsung with Data Select
As experts in the Samsung ecosystem, Data Select can guide you to the rugged tech that’s right for your automotive customers. Our Samsung mobility experts specialise in simplifying mobile solutions – meaning we can handle everything from financing to managed services.
Discover the Samsung devices that are ideal for automotive today.DISCOVER MORE
Devices built for automotive
1. Water resistance rating is based on test conditions: water jetting with freshwater from 6.3mm nozzle hose, 12.5L/min for 3 mins (IPX5) and submersion in up to 1.5
meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes (IPX8). Not advised for beach or pool use.
2. Dust resistance rating is tested under lab conditions by a third party: 2kgs of talc powder (max. diameter of 0.05mm) per cubic meter was blown into a test
chamber housing the device (air pressure within device kept below surrounding air) for 2 hours. Rated IP6X. Dust-resistance may vary by actual usage conditions.
3. Wi-Fi 6 support, max data throughput and speed may vary depending on Wi-Fi router and usage environment.
4. 5G support and speed may vary by country and require optimal network and connection.
5. 5G network connection and tariff required.
6. Tab Active4 Pro is rated as IP68 and IPX5 under IEC standard 60529.
7. US Military Standard Compliant MIL-STD-810H. MIL-STD-810H is a standardised form of testing designed by the US Military to accurately assess device limitations
8. No Battery Mode limits device CPU performance when enabled and reduces maximum volume, display brightness, etc. when enabled.
9. No Battery Mode needs to be turned on and requires a dedicated USB Type-C power source accessory supporting 9V and 2.3A or above, and PD 2.0 or above.
10. Cradle and power source accessory sold separately.
11. Additional app or solution required in order to use tablet as mPOS.
12. Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software
13. USB-C to HDMI cable is needed to connect the Galaxy Tab Active3 and monitor. USB-C to HDMI adapter and accessories sold separately.
14. Samsung DeX wireless connection only available with TVs supporting Android smartphone screen mirroring.
15. There may be a difference in performance depending on TV specifications and Wi-Fi environment. Recommended to use Samsung Smart TVs launched after ’19
16. To activate Enhanced Speaker Volume, go to Settings – Sound & Vibration – Sound – Increase speaker volume
17. Touch-responsiveness may vary depending on material and thickness of gloves as well as other weather conditions.
18. Touch-responsive to leather gloves thinner than 2mm. It is based on internal laboratory test results.