The OPPO Find X2 pushes the boundaries of technology to consistently create new possibilities.
Now OPPO are doing it again, awakening your senses with the new OPPO Find X2 Series.
The OPPO Find X2 features a simple, tangible elegance. With smooth curves that fit perfectly in your customer’s hand, this is a beauty they can feel from their eyes to their fingertips.
OPPO Find X2 Black Ceramic Finish
High-density ceramic laser engraved, with micrometre-level precision and finished with a glaze-like polish that looks and feels smooth as silk. The combined textures fit together like sky and sea, distinct yet complementary.
Uncover the Ultimate Display with the OPPO Find X2 Ultra Vision Screen
A smooth 120Hz refresh rate, QHD+ clarity, and billion-colour vibrancy make this a flagship-level screen that has it all and does it all. With its vast range of smart and customisable features, your customers will wonder how they ever lived without it.
Smooth Beyond Imagination with the OPPO Find X2 120Hz Ultra-High Refresh Rate
OPPO has boosted the screen refresh rate from 60Hz to 120Hz for smoother, clearer motion that’s easier on the eyes. And thanks to a touch sampling rate of up to 240Hz, every touch gets an instant and accurate response.
- 120Hz ultra-high refresh rate (1)
- 240Hz touch sampling rate (2)
- 513 PPI pixel density
- QHD+resolution (3)
- 6.7 “(4) OLED curved screen
- 19.8:9 aspect ratio
True Billion Colour Display – Colours Galore
OPPO Find X2 brings visuals to life with over 1 billion colours (8+2-bit) – 64 times the typical number (8-bit). Now, colour transitions look smooth, and every detail shines through in natural, lifelike vibrancy.
- 800 nits – overall peak brightness
- 1.07 billion – screen colour
- 1200 nits – local peak brightness
- 100% P3 – colour gamut
- 5000000:1 – contrast ratio
- JNCD≈0.4 – colour accuracy (5)
- HDR10+ Certified
- DisplayMate A+ Grade
Smart and Considerate AI Adaptive Eye Protection
OPPO’s AI Adaptive Eye Protection System automatically chooses the optimal colour temperature and brightness for your surroundings, keeping your customer’s eyes feeling comfortable. With TÜV Rheinland Full Care Display Certification, your eyes are under the best care possible.
- Natural Tone Display – automatically adjust the colour temperature according to ambient light
- Low Blue Light – dramatically reduce harmful blue light
- AI Brightness – learn your preferences and automatically adjust brightness
- Flicker-free – DC dimming supported
- TÜV Rheinland – Full Care Display Certification
Uncover the Ultimate Video with the OPPO Find X2 O1 Ultra Vision Engine
Videos have never looked as good as they do with our brand-new O1 Ultra Vision Engine (6). An optimisation chip ensures excellent image quality, and even ordinary videos can be transformed into high-frame-rate HDR masterpieces. Combined with Dolby Atmos and dual stereo speakers, it’s like having a private movie theatre in your pocket.
Motion Clear – Video Motion Enhancement
The OPPO Find X2 supports both NSA and SA modes for 5G and worldwide roaming, so you can enjoy connectivity without limitations. And our Smart 5G technology can intelligently choose a network type to maximise speed depending on conditions.
*This feature is enabled on third-party video streaming apps including Netflix, YouTube and Amazon Prime Video.
The OPPO Find X2 HDR Video Enhancement gives you a Cinema in Your Hand
Video on the OPPO Find X2 is as lifelike as it gets, thanks to the rich colour, sharp contrast, and refined detail of HDR10+ certified display. Not only can you enjoy a wide range of HDR resources, but also ordinary videos can get an HDR makeover in real time with the O1 Ultra Vision Engine.(7,8)
*This feature is enabled on third-party video streaming apps including Netflix, YouTube and Amazon Prime Video.
Bathe in Sound with Dual Stereo Speakers
Large, full-range top and bottom speakers create a sense of depth and bass that will draw any listener in. And with Dolby Atmos® and our O1 Ultra Vision Engine, audio and video are truly immersive experiences.
Uncover the Ultimate Camera with the OPPO Find X2 Versatile Triple Camera System
The OPPO Find X2 breaks boundaries for easier recording, with its 48MP wide-angle lens, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and 13MP telephoto lens. All three lenses operate in tandem, achieving 5x hybrid zoom (9). From photos to videos, every shot is an effortless masterpiece, no matter the scenario.
Reveal the Beauty of Night with Ultra Night Mode 3.0
The OPPO Find X2 is equipped with a Sony IMX586 48MP wide-angle camera. With its 1/2.0 ” large sensors, f/1.7 aperture, and multi-frame noise reduction technology, you can capture every detail of the night, keeping photos looking crisp and clear even in the darkest settings. Ultra Night Mode algorithms apply to all three lenses, so you can take epic night shots from any distance.
Explore the World in Macro
The OPPO Find X2 can take ultra-clear macro photographs from as close as 3cm, capturing even the smallest details with perfect clarity and colour. Get ready to discover a whole new world up close.
Snap the Perfect Portrait
Taking professional-quality portraits just got even easier. Choose from 5 different portrait styles, and fine-tune your shots with beautification, colour adjustment, and bokeh effects. All you have to do is press the shutter.
Nothing Can Hide Your Glow with the OPPO Find X2 32MP HD Night Selfie mode
Take beautiful, natural-looking selfies with the 32MP HD front lens and AI Beautification. Ultra Night Mode algorithms and an intelligent fill light mode bring your selfies out of the shadows, letting your natural beauty shine bright.
Ultra Steady Video Pro – Steady as You Go
With Ultra Steady Video, even the shakiest of conditions can’t interfere with capturing memories. Activate Pro mode for a broader perspective and clearer image quality, enhanced by the 120-degree ultra-wide-angle lens and our upgraded stabilization algorithm. (10)
3-Mic Recording – Get Rid of Unwanted Noise
Find X2 comes with 3 different recording microphones to capture a full 360° of sound. You can block out wind noise, record in 3D audio mode, or even lock on to a subject in a video and amplify its sound as the camera zooms.
- Wind Noise Reduction
- 3D Recording
- Sound Focus
Welcome the Future with 5G Speed and Uncover the Ultimate Speed
The 5G era is full of exciting possibilities, but only for devices that can keep up. With its fast connectivity, fast performance, and fast charging capability, OPPO Find X2 is ready for the future.
Cure Low Battery Anxiety with Oppo Find X2 65W SuperVOOC 2.0
Our industry-leading 65W SuperVOOC flash charging brings the 4200 mAh battery to 40% in just 10 minutes, fully charging in 38 minutes (11,12). And TÜV Rheinland Certified Safe Fast-Charge System means you can use the phone during charging safely and efficiently.
- TÜV Rheinland Certified
- Safe Fast-Charge System
Hidden Fingerprint Unlock – Safer and Faster
An upgraded Hidden Fingerprint Unlock technology is used for fast and secure unlocking at your fingertips, with 91% slimmer scanner module and 10% larger scanning area. (13)
Dual-Mode 5G – The OPPO Find X2 Connects your customers to the Future
Find X2 series supports both NSA and SA modes for 5G and worldwide roaming, so you can enjoy connectivity without limitations. And our Smart 5G technology can intelligently choose a network type to maximise speed depending on conditions.
- 5.9 Gbps – 5G + Wi-Fi download speed up to (14)
- 4.1 Gbps – 5G download speed up to (14)
Snapdragon 865 – For a Performance of a Lifetime
The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 processor gives the OPPO Find X2 both strong performance and high energy efficiency. Bolstered by massive storage capacity and RAM, this phone can handle practically anything with ease.
- 25% higher CPU performance (15)
- LPDDR5 – 12 GB RAM
- 25% higher GPU performance (15)
- UFS 3.0 – 256 GB ROM
Uncover the Ultimate System – ColorOS 7.1 Based on Android 10
Through attention to every detail and beauty around every corner, ColorOS 7.1 enhances life’s look, sound, and feel, bringing you a refined and intuitive experience.
Borderless Design – Smooth and Delightful
ColorOS 7.1 is a breath of fresh air, with its simplified icons and a streamlined style. Not only does it look great, but it’s also a breeze to interact with.
Its all-new Dark Mode makes for a more comfortable visual experience and longer battery life.
OPPO Relax – A Moment of Peace
Enjoy soothing waves, singing birds, or a gentle breeze to lull yourself to sleep or tune out distracting noise. With Dolby Atmos®, just close your eyes and you’ll feel you’ve been transported to a world of calm.
For more information on the OPPO range, contact your Account Manager or call 08702 420 420.
1. By default, the screen refresh rate is changed automatically based on the specific scenario. You can choose the Auto Select, 120Hz, or 60Hz mode in Settings.
2. The 240Hz touch sampling rate applies only to some gaming scenarios. The 120Hz sampling rate is used in other scenarios.
3. By default, the screen resolution is changed automatically based on the specific scenario. You can choose the QHD+ or FHD+ mode in Settings. The FHD+ mode does not support 10-bit (8+2-bit) colours display.
4. 6.7 inches is the diagonal length of the display when the four rounded corners are taken to be pointed corners (i.e. actual size is marginally smaller).
5. By default, the screen colour mode is the Vivid mode. You can choose the Vivid mode (JNCD≈0.8), Gentle mode (JNCD≈0.4), or Cinematic mode (JNCD≈0.4) in Settings.
6. The O1 Ultra Vision Engine supports the Motion Clear video motion enhancement and HDR Video Enhancement features, which are implemented only for some adapted third-party video apps. You can turn on or off these features in Settings or Control Center.
7. The HDR videos are provided and updated in real time by third-party video apps. Some content may require additional fees (Netflix streaming membership required). The charged content and the tariffs are determined by the third-party video apps.
8. When the HDR Video Enhancement feature is turned on, the O1 Ultra Vision Engine optimises the effect of dynamic range for ordinary videos, instead of converting them into HDR videos directly.
9. Find X2 adopts a Versatile Triple Camera System consisting of a 48MP wide-angle lens, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 13MP telephoto lens. All three lenses operate in tandem, achieving 5x hybrid zoom.
10. After wide-angle image correction is turned on in the 120° Ultra-wide Angle mode, the view angle is 109° (with 16:9 aspect ratio).
11. Find X2 uses two 2100mAh series-connected cells (2100mAh is the typical capacity of each cell), powering the phone with a total capacity of 4200mAh.
12. The charging data is obtained from test reports provided by the OPPO laboratory. The actual charging time may vary depending on the operating conditions or individual difference of phones, such as high or low temperature and degrading of battery performance during the use. Tests are performed under a temperature of 25±1°C, relative humidity of 25%-75%, and an atmospheric pressure of 86 kPa to 106 kPa. The tested phone is charged with a standard power adapter while it has 1% of power left, with all the services and features, except the call service, turned off. The screen is off during charging.
13. Data of Hidden Fingerprint Unlock is obtained from tests conducted by OPPO and is compared with Reno 2.
14. The 5G network download speed is a theoretical value. Your experience depends on the actual speed value, which is affected by multiple factors, including 5G network signals and operators’ policies. 5G SA function will be supported with OTA updates while carrier’s network is available.
15. The data of performance improvement on the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 865 mobile platform is obtained from Qualcomm website.
16. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.