Kicking off on the 24th of October 2018 and running until the 12th of December 2018, this seven week incentive will see 10 lucky customers whisked across to No Mans Fort, to spend the day and night at this stunningly luxurious piece of British history.
As if that isn’t enough, each guest will also have the chance to take home up to £3,000 as part of our £12,000 winner’s prize fund!
Your adventure includes:
- An exhilarating boat ride to and from No Mans Fort
- A glass of chilled champagne on arrival
- A grand historic tour, showing off the best of British military architecture and lovingly restored original artefacts
- A luxury buffet lunch served in The Crow’s Nest
- Wine and cheese tasting
- A cocktail masterclass
- A gourmet four-course dinner served in the Officers Mess with a Sabrage demonstration on deck
- The chance to take home up to £3,000
- Party under the stars
- A luxurious breakfast on departure day
- Chill time at the rooftop hot pool before departure back to the Royal Clarence Marina
No Man’s Fort is one of the UK’s most secluded and alternative hotel venues. Situated 1.4 miles off the Isle of Wight and once an 1865 sea fortress designed to protect Portsmouth from attack.
Look up at the stars through the spectacular glass roof in the Atrium, right at the heart of the venue, or enjoy the best view in the fort from the Lighthouse Suite. With floor to ceiling windows for an unrivalled panoramic view of the fierce beauty and dramatic seascape.
This inspiring private island in the Solent is a fabulously unique destination.
Boasting its own lighthouse with spectacular views across the Solent, the fort appeared in the 1971 Dr Who episode ‘The Sea Devils’ with Jon Pertwee.
Features large en-suite bedrooms, sauna and hot tub, fire pit, billiards room, crows nest views and bars.
How to take part
To take part, you must REGISTER BELOW
Incentive Terms & Conditions
- The incentive runs from 24/10/18 until 12/12/18.
- The incentive trip is over two days (24/01/19 – 25/01/19) and you will need to be available to travel on those days.
- Winners will be notified within two weeks of the incentive closing.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- Winners will need to arrange their own transportation to and from the Royal Clarence Marina (Gosport, PO12 1AX).
- Neither Data Select Ltd nor BlackBerry is liable for any tax liability that may be incurred from this incentive.
- The £12,000 winners prize fund will be split into denominations of £3,000 x1, £1,750 x2, £1,000 x3, £750 x2 and £500 x2. Each incentive winner will have the chance to draw at random, one of the amounts stated above, based on the order in which they finished (ie if the incentive winner finished in 4th place, they would be the 4th person to draw a prize amount out at random). The draw will take place in person on the night of 24/01/19. The amount each winner will receive will be chosen at random. If the prize winner is unable to attend on the night (24/01/19) they will forfeit their chance to randomly draw a denomination.
- Only genuine UK B2B resellers are legible to take part. Data Select reserve the right to exclude certain resellers at their own discretion.
- The organiser of this incentive is Data Select Ltd and the organiser’s decision is final.
How to qualify for a place
There are 10 winning places available on this incentive and they will be awarded to the 10 customers purchasing the most amount of BlackBerry devices and BlackBerry accessories (by value) between the 24th of October 2018 and the 12th of December 2018, with a minimum spend of £5,000 (ex VAT) to qualify.
All BlackBerry devices and BlackBerry accessories purchased from Data Select qualify towards this incentive
Trademarks, including but not limited to BLACKBERRY and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks or registered trademarks of BlackBerry Limited and used under license by TCL Communication Ltd