1. Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
2. Acquired at a constant speed of 25 kph, free of wind. Actual flight time may vary because of the environment and use of flight modes.
3. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing includes left/right, up/down, and forward/backward. Sensing for left/right directions is only available with ActiveTrack and Tripod mode. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing does not cover all 360 degrees of the Mavic 2 aircraft.
4. 35 mm equivalent focal length.
5. HNCS was developed to offer a single color profile that optimized an image to bring out a wider array of colors and improved contrast, to a multitude of subjects. Standard color profiles often fall short when working with the subtle aspects of natural colors of varying subjects, applying too much or too little of an effect on tones.
6. You may change the gimbal camera by buying our aftersales service. The service is not available now. Details will be announced soon.
7. Available soon.
8. Max. bitrate of up to 3840×2160 at 30 fps.
9. Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
10. Acquired in Sport mode, free of wind and close to sea level.
11. The Mavic 2 cannot sense obstacles during high-speed flight (high-speed tracking and Sport mode).
12. Available on the Mavic 2 Zoom only.
13. The DJI Goggles support a 2.4 GHz frequency band only, while the DJI Goggles RE support both 2.4/5.8 GHz frequency bands and real-time auto-switching for better performance. The use of a spotter is essential when wearing DJI Goggles or Goggles RE. The aircraft should not fly beyond the spotter’s line of sight.
Mavic 2: See the Bigger Picture