The Cat® S61 smartphone, on sale now
Packed with tools of the trade: integrated thermal imaging, indoor air quality monitor and laser-assisted distance measure
The new flagship smartphone from Cat® Phones is now available. The successor to the multi-award-winning Cat S60, it features enhanced FLIR® thermal imaging capability, built-in laser assisted distance measure and an indoor air quality sensor. A survey of over 21,000 Cat phone customers worldwide showed that 94% of Cat S60 owners rated the device positively, with 91% likely to buy ‘Cat’ again.
Whether it’s used as a tool to monitor, to diagnose or to improve efficiency, the Cat S61 provides instant access to thermal imaging via the mobile in your pocket. Scan the situation for a different perspective and to locate a heat source up to 400ºC, even in complete darkness. The Cat S61 provides even more detail to help locate and diagnose the damp, draft, leak, short or blockage. Save time, share with colleagues or clients and evaluate the results instantly. Diagnose the problem and show the visual proof for instant job quotes on site, all from the FLIR app on the Cat S61.
Brilliant for on the job estimates of the materials required. It will save you time by performing multiple jobs from just one image stored on the phone; measuring the length and height, working out the area and then keeping the details safely documented alongside a record of the layout of the area, all on one screen. Materials needed for painting, flooring, tiling or whatever task is being undertaken can all be estimated quickly with the Measure app on the Cat S61. By recording the area layout it can also help to visualise what the item will look like in that area before the work even starts.
Capable of measuring Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), the Cat S61’s indoor air quality sensor will monitor the environment it’s in. The Air app will prompt you to open a window or grab some fresh air if an unhealthy level of VOCs has been detected. Common sources of VOC’s include paints, solvents, carpets, furniture, cleaning products and even humans.
It can also be used to provide temperature and humidity readings, useful for example, for rooms without an extractor fan and where opening a window alone doesn’t always completely remove all the moisture, or to indicate when a freshly plastered wall is dry and ready to paint.
Cat S61 key features:
- Leading rugged credentials
- Aluminium reinforced die-cast frame
- MIL Spec 810G
- Built to survive repeated drop tests onto concrete from 1.8m
- Ingress Protection (IP68 & IP69) dustproof, built to withstand steam, high water pressure, and waterproof, tested in water up to 3m deep for 1 hour
- Screen protected by the latest Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- FLIR Thermal camera: Lepton
- Increase measurable scene temperature range -20°C to 400°C
- Enhanced MyFLIR app
- Improved FLIR MSX image resolution
- Laser-assisted area and distance measure, up to 8m
- VOC indoor air quality meter and humidity sensor
- Android™ Oreo (with upgrade to P)
- 5.2” FHD bright display, optimised for outdoor use
- Touch screen can be controlled with gloves on or with wet fingers
- Large 4500mAh capacity battery, QC4.0 compatible
- 16MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, 4K video
- 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM (expandable with MicroSD)
- 2.2GHz Octa-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 630)
- LTE Cat 13, VoLTE, VoWiFi
- Enhanced GPS, BT5.0, NFC, dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Curated app catalogue for rugged device users
Contact your Account Manager or call 08702 420 420
About Cat devices and accessories:
The Cat brand stands for trust, durability, reliability and quality. The Cat DNA is found in every Cat mobile phone and accessory offered by Bullitt Mobile Ltd. and provides boundless experience with robust mobility. A new product was created for wireless communication using the latest technology to meet a variety of needs of a demanding lifestyle and won’t let you down.
To find out more about what Cat phones and accessories are made of, visit www.catphones.com.
About Bullitt Group
Bullitt Group helps global brands extend their product portfolios into new categories, particularly in the connected devices market. We design, manufacture, market and sell products under license for our brand partners.
Since its formation in 2009, Bullitt Group has designed, manufactured and distributed millions of mobile phones, audio products, other connected devices and related peripherals to more than 60 countries across the globe.
Bullitt is the global licensee for Cat (Caterpillar Inc.) and Land Rover for mobile phones and related peripherals.
Bullitt Group’s Head Office is in Reading, England with additional office locations in Taipei (Taiwan), Shenzhen (China), Charlotte (USA) and Singapore.