HTC One A9s – Data Select Exclusive UK Distribution Launch Partner
The HTC One A9s is available to pre-order from Data Select the Exclusive UK Distribution Partner. With a sleek, lightweight build, ultra-fast fingerprint sensor and great cameras front and back, you’ll enjoy the smartphone inspired by nature and created for life.
Dual finish perfection
HTC One A9s is built with a commitment to durability and design brilliance. Its dual finish metal body has withstood hundreds of drop and scratch tests, and hundreds of hours of extreme weather testing for long lasting reliability. Its thin frame and polished edges comfortably fit a 5” screen in your hand, and its diamond-like cut buttons and power button grooves demonstrate attention to every detail.
Instant access at your fingertips
HTC One A9s protects your valuable data but opens at a simple tap. The sensor recognises your fingerprint from almost every angle and position. And your fingerprint can also be the key to easily unlock the protected apps locked by the App Lock function in Boost+.
Keep your phone in tiptop condition with Boost+. Able to dynamically allocate resources as required, it makes switching between apps smoother and maximises battery life by reducing the power consumption of background apps. It also de-clutters your phone by clearing up temp files and gives you reminders about apps you haven’t used in a while.
Your phone, your look
Make your phone as unique as you are. HTC Freestyle Layout frees you from an on-screen grid and lets you get creative. Drag icons, stickers and widgets anywhere. Layer them, overlap them, group them and more. You can even link stickers to apps, and get rid of on-screen icons entirely. The home screen is yours, use it your way.
Memories that come to life
HTC One A9s has a 13MP main camera featuring autofocus for clear, crisp shots. Its BSI Sensor helps you capture low light details for great evening photos. And its Pro mode setting offers RAW capture for complete editing control.
Selfies made simple
The 5MP selfie camera of the HTC One A9s makes brilliant selfies simple. Take hands-free selfies with Voice Selfie, or use Auto Selfie and take your own shots with just a smile. You can even smooth out your skin tone and beautify yourself before you shoot with Live Makeup.
Unlimited cloud storage
Get unlimited free storage with Google Photos*. You won’t have to worry about running out of storage space on your phone. All your photos and videos are stored in the cloud for easy access. Plus, you can find any photo fast and easy with the Search function, and locate photos by face, location, objects and themes, or manually search for photos with keywords.
*Terms and conditions apply, click here.
To pre order contact your Account Manager or call 08702 420 420
THE GEEKY BIT!
1146.49 x 71.5. x 7.99 mm
MediaTek® Helio™ P10, Octa-core, 64 bit
2G/2.5G – GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G UMTS (#UL): 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
4G LTE (#UHL): FDD: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8,12, 17, 28 / TDD: Bands 38, 40
4G LTE (#UL): FDD: Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20
Support Cat 6 LTE, download up to 300 Mbps, upload up to 50 Mbps
Ambient light sensor
with 1.12 μm pixels
ƒ/2.2 aperture and 28.3 mm focal length (74.4° wide angle)
Selfie timer up to 10 seconds
Volume button as shutter button
Volume button to zoom
Pro mode with manual control and 12 bit RAW format support
up to 270 degree
Continuous shooting up to 4 fps
Full HD 1080p video recording(1920 x 1080) at 30 fps
Video Pic (capture a 2-megapixel photo while recording full HD 1080p video)
Capacity: 2300 mAh
Talk time on 3G network: up to 13.11 hours
Standby time on 3G network: up to 432 hours
Power saver mode
Extreme power saving mode
Fast charging (5V/1.5A)
Platform Android (3)
Android™ with HTC Sense™
ROM: 16GB / RAM: 2GB – Available storage for users: about 10.2 GB
ROM: 32GB / RAM: 3GB – Available storage for users: about 24.53 GB
Extended memory: microSD™ up to 2TB
802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz)
5-megapixel with 1.12 μm pixels
ƒ/2.8 aperture and 33.7 mm focal length (65.3° wide angle)
Auto selfie (smile selfie, still selfie)
Selfie timer up to 10 seconds
Full HD 1080p video recording (1920 x 1080) at 30 fps
Video Pic (capture 2-megapixel photo while recording full HD 1080p video)
Touch to capture
Volume button as shutter button
Gesture and Others
HTC Connect – 3 – finger swipe for easy wireless multimedia streaming
Reduce ringtone volume on pick up
Flip to Mute ringtone
5 inch, HD 720p
(720 x 1280 pixels)
Pixel density at 294 ppi (pixel per inch)
SIM Card Type
Internal GPS antenna with GLONASS
HTC BoomSound™ profile
Dual microphone with noise cancelation
Audio supported formats:
Playback: .3gp, .mp4, .m4a, .aac, .flac, .mp3, .mid, .ogg, .mkv, .wav / Recording: .3gp, .aac
Video supported formats:
Playback: .3gp, .mp4, .ts, webm, mkv / Recording: .3gp, .mp4
- Thickness of device is measured at the edge of device. Thickness may be different at different parts of device.
- All units of measurement may vary slightly accordingly to manufacturing tolerance.
- Platform may be different after software update.
- Network bands in regions may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. 4G LTE only available in select countries. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile operator.
- Available storage is less due to phone software. Available storage is subject to change based on phone software updates and apps usage.
- Test conditions: The battery claims herein may vary based on cellular network, location, signal strength, feature configurations, phone usage, and many other factors. Actual results may vary. All batteries have limited recharge cycles and eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. Battery tests are conducted in HTC laboratories using specific HTC devices. All test devices are connected to a 4G network except for Wi-Fi-based tests. HD video playback is conducted with 720P HD MP4 video on a device with audio through a headset, with default screen brightness and audio level (without Dolby). Audio playback is conducted with an MP3 audio file with audio output through a headset with default audio level (without Dolby). Internet use over Wi-Fi tests are conducted using a dedicated web server. Device browsed snapshot versions of 10 popular web pages. All settings are set to default except Auto-Brightness is turned off.A Standby time specification (“specification”) is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and cell traffic . Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment . When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors as mentioned above.
Note: Specifications may be different after software update and are subject to change without prior notice.