Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2016 is just arond the corner, and for the first time the event will be presented in 360 live streaming. Even if you cannot make it to Barcelona for the big event, you can still enjoy the excitement of being the first to see Samsung’s newest Galaxy devices—but this time with the added benefit of seeing them unveiled through this groundbreaking and immersive platform.
In addition, during Galaxy Unpacked you will get four options for where to watch—from the auditorium, stage left, stage right or from center stage. Pick whichever spot is right for you, then use the 360 live streaming to get a complete view of the event from every angle.
To learn how to watch Galaxy Unpacked by PC, mobile device or in the immersive world of Gear VR, read on.
Watching on the PC
1. Head to the Galaxy Unpacked page on the Samsung website when the event begins.
2. Choose from one of four viewing positions for the event.
Watching on Mobile
1. Go to the Google Play Store (for Android devices) or the App Store (for iOS devices) and search for the free Unpacked 360 View app.
2. Download the app and install it.
3. Once the event starts, launch the app and you can select one of four viewing angles.
Watching with Gear VR
1. Go to the Oculus Store and search for the Unpacked 360 View app.
2. Download and install it.
3. Launch the app using the Gear VR headset.
4. When the event begins, select one of four viewing angles.
The Galaxy Unpacked event will begin streaming on February 21 at 7 p.m. (CET).
For more information, please visit How to watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2016.