Engineered by Google, fulfilled by Data Select
“Hey Google” is where Pixel AI innovation meets business brilliance. We’re outlining the three Pixel smartphones: Pixel 7a, the Pixel 8, and the ultimate smartphone, the Pixel 8 Pro. Buckle up because we’re about to unpack why a reliable smartphone is not just a necessity; it’s your customer’s strategic asset.
Stick around as we break down the best business features of Pixel 7a, Pixel 8, and Pixel 8 Pro as we uncover your customer’s next tech business partner.
Pixel 7a: Google AI for every business, No VIP pass needed
First, we have the Pixel 7a—a budget-friendly smartphone with a serious punch. Need your customer’s phone to be a Google AI wizard without spending a fortune? Pixel 7a is your customer’s answer. It’s like having a tiny genius in your pocket without the hefty price tag.
Engineered by Google, the Pixel 7a is a business-ready smartphone priced right for your customer’s budget. It provides Google’s top-of-the-line camera, all-day battery, high-res display, 5G connectivity, and productivity and security features, including the Tensor G2 processor and Google Assistant.
Pixel 7a is the secure, business-ready smartphone from Google that delivers incredible value for your customers. Pixel 7a gives your business customers the tools they need to make an impact without breaking the bank.(1-5)
Pixel 8: The ultimate Google smartphone
Now, with the Pixel 8, things get fancy but not fussy. This smartphone is the go-to for your customers who crave premium without the fanfare.
What’s the secret sauce? The Tensor G3 chip
The Google Tensor G3 is Pixel’s most powerful chip yet, custom-designed with Google AI. Pixel uses AI that caters to your customer’s business and existing workflows. It shows you how AI technology can help your customer’s business in real life.
Longevity from Pixel
With the new Pixel 8 and 8 Pro, your business customers will receive the latest OS and security updates for seven years, plus new and upgraded features every few months with Feature Drops. (5)
Pixel 8 Pro: Go big or go home (but mostly, go big!)
Finally, we’ve got the Pixel 8 Pro—because sometimes, your customers need the absolute best of Google’s flagship offering. It has a larger screen, an exceptional camera, and a battery that’s practically a marathon runner and lasts up to 72 hours (1). If you want your customers to experience the best of the best, the Pixel 8 Pro is every business’ VIP pass to the top shelf.
Noteworthy features shared across Pixel 7a, 8 and 8 Pro
With the built-in VPN (virtual private network) functionality, Pixel ensures secure communication across channels, protecting businesses and client information from potential threats.
A VPN acts like a private tunnel that can be used to navigate through the internet safely. When a VPN is used, internet activities are shielded, and data is encrypted within the tunnel, ensuring no one else can observe the online activity. VPNs can also disguise your online identity by changing your virtual location and IP address.
Call Screen uses Pixel’s built-in AI to identify callers and their purpose before customers pick up, helping them efficiently manage their business calls and prioritise important ones.
Your customers can enjoy smooth, uninterrupted business communication with Pixel’s intelligent Call Assist feature suite. Using Google AI, Clear Calling removes background noise, ensuring clear audio quality even in noisy places like busy streets or crowded restaurants. Moreover, Call Screen uses the phone’s built-in intelligence to identify callers and their purpose before your customers pick up, helping them to manage their business calls and prioritise important ones efficiently.
Language should never hinder business collaboration. With Live Translate, Pixel enables real-time translation without the need for additional apps or an internet connection. Live translate works in 49 languages, transcribes messages back and forth as your customers chat, and translates documents with the camera.
Whether reading text in another language through the camera or interpreting spoken words during international meetings, Pixel’s Live Translate ensures seamless cross-cultural communication, empowering businesses to expand globally (6).
If your customers are already used to using Google Chrome, Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail and Google Drive, the integration of a Google-engineered smartphone… only makes sense! Check out the Top 10 Google Business Apps.
Pixel’s Adaptive Battery lasts over 24 hours. With Extreme Battery Saver, it can last up to 72 hours, allowing your customers to be more productive. The adaptive battery helps the battery last longer by using machine learning to prioritise the apps your customers use the most (1).
With Android Enterprise, your customers can easily scale and support their mobile fleet. Standardised features allow them to manage devices seamlessly- consistently and every time- no matter how many they deploy (7).
Pixel allows your customers to customise their devices for their business and support network policies and configurations with various management APIs (application programming interfaces). With third-party EMM solutions (enterprise mobility management), your customers can simplify the management of devices in a secure and customisable manner, with access to data provided to specific individuals only when needed. With customised device management, your customers can assign access to data and materials to specific employees so that they can access sensitive data wherever they go.
Why choose Android OS?
Android is the most popular mobile OS worldwide because of the variety of devices, the customisation options, and the fact that it has the best of Google built-in. With Android devices, your customers can customise everything to work for them, from apps to widgets. Pixel is designed to run Android as intended, without bloatware, and comes with the latest Android version straight out of the box.
1. For “over 24 hours”: Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 31 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major operator network.
2. Based on third-party global research firm report. Evaluation considered features that may not be available in all countries. See goo.gle/mobilesecurity 2022 for more information.
3. Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 31 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. Battery testing conducted in California in late 2022 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
4. Requires a 5G data plan (sold separately). 5G service not available on all carrier networks or in all areas. Contact carrier for details. 5G service, speed, and performance depend on many factors, including carrier network capabilities and signal strength. Actual results may vary. Some features not available in all areas. Data rates may apply. See g.co/pixel/networkinfo for info.
5. Pixel updates for at least 7 years from when the device first became available on the Google Store in the US. See g.co/pixel/updates for details.
6. Not available in all languages or countries. Not available on all media or apps. See g.co/pixel/livetranslate for more information. Translation may not be instantaneous.
7. Requires an enterprise mobility management provider supporting fully managed devices. Managed devices must be purchased through enterprise resellers or Google partners. See www.android.com/intl/en_uk/enterprise/ for more details on Android Enterprise solutions.