We have selected the ideal location to support a comprehensive logistics network for our European growth.
Netherlands Distribution Centre overview.
We have invested in a European facility that optimises efficiency and service capacity for our network and customers.
Facility and transport network optimisation.
The new facility is situated on the Vossenberg 2 Industrial Park in Tilburg, South Netherlands. Tilburg is one of the Netherlands’ logistics hot spots due to its strategic location close to the north-south and the east-west corridor. The city has excellent transport links by land, freight and waterways.
Vossenberg 2 is situated on the Wilhelmina Canal creating a direct connection to the Port of Rotterdam. By bringing containers over water to our doorstep, our inbound transport has a much smaller carbon footprint.
By choosing Tilburg, our customers can be ensured that their operations can benefit from a continuously growing city and infrastructure on a well-facilitated location.
Many other blue chip companies also base their facilities in Tilburg.
Facility and team.
- Our current facility provides 70,000+ Sq.ft. of high security storage – built with six segregated storage and operation areas, to incorporate multiple storage requirements. Configurable for 10,000+ pallet spaces and 50,000+ small item pick face locations
- Flexible possibilities to set-up high value or restricted areas
- Management Team with 15+ years of Logistics Management in the local area doing European distribution and 3PL
- Warehouse is managed using the Lean 6Sigma philosophy
- The warehouse team has much experience and is fully trained handling ADR restricted goods like lithium batteries
- Detached high secure facility with both on-site and off-site security provisions including a level 4 alarm-system with 35 internal and external high surveillance cameras. The Industrial Park has 24/7 guarding and a separate guarded parking facility.
- Current throughput capacity of 10,000+ orders per day
- Using a very flexible ERP/WMS to suite all customer requirements
- Optimised NL location provides excellent Next Day delivery reach for major European locations.
- Multiple, major carrier and logistics infrastructure located in the Vossenberg Industrial Parks, serving Benelux, Germany, France, UK and other European countries on time sensitive road based networks.
- International Parcel Carrier gateway via Brussels provides later cut offs and the optimal transit times for Express international shipments across Europe.
- With Tilburg centrally located within the Benelux region, it has close proximity to all major road network routes serving Distribution points and Retailers across Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and the UK with daily road freight options serving Next Day deliveries for B2B distribution. The road network extends across the majority of Europe with additional transit times.
Open an account.
You’re just a few steps away from opening an account with the UK’s leading mobile and tech distributor.