Motorola moto g54 5G
Introducing the Motorola moto g54 5G
Your customers can bring films, games and music to life on an immersive 6.5″ FHD+ 120Hz display. They’ll hear sound from every direction with stereo speakers powered by Dolby Atmos® and Moto Spatial Sound. They can capture sharper photos and smoother videos with a 50MP camera system featuring optical image stabilisation (OIS). And unleash entertainment at 5G speed with a powerful octa-core processor.
1. Immersive Full HD+ display and Dolby Atmos®.
It will bring your customers’ films, games and music to life on a fluid 6.5″ FHD+ 120Hz display backed by multidimensional stereo sound.
2. 50MP camera system with OIS.
Captures incredibly clear, low-light photos and smoother videos with an unshakable camera system featuring optical image stabilisation.
3. Superfast 5G performance.
Unleashes entertainment at 5G speed with the MediaTek Dimensity 7020, a powerful octa-core processor with frequencies up to 2.2GHz.3
4. Massive battery and speedy charging.
It lets them work and play nonstop with a long-lasting 5000mAh battery and recharge quickly.
5. Tons of built-in storage.
It provides plenty of room for photos, films, songs and apps – and the capacity for up to 1TB more with a microSD card.
6. Elegant, water-repellent design.
It stands out with an eye-catching design and keeps their phone safe from accidental spills and splashes.
Get in touch today
1. Manufactured under licence from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Atmos, and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
2. The 50MP sensor combines 4 pixels into 1 for an effective photo resolution of 12.5 MP.
3. 5G service available with 5G plan. 5G network coverage required; available only in select areas; device not compatible with all 5G networks. Contact your service provider for details.
4. Water-repellent design creates a barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water such as accidental spills, splashes, or light rain. Not designed to be submerged in water, or exposed to pressurised water, or other liquids; may diminish over time. Not waterproof.