Fast, secure, ultra-premium smartphone.
Introducing the all-new Pixel 7 Pro.
The all-new Pixel 7 Pro is the fast, secure and helpful business-ready, ultra-premium smartphone from Google. Powered by the Google Tensor G2 processor, Pixel 7 Pro is more efficient and more secure than ever before1 – and Pixel 7 Pro keeps getting better over time to help your customers stay on top of their work2.
The most powerful productivity in a Pixel phone yet for all your customer's business needs3
The next generation of productivity with Google Tensor G2
Google Tensor G2 makes Pixel 7 Pro faster, more efficient and more secure1. Pixel 7 Pro uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide better experiences for your customers.
A battery that provides all-day productivity
Pixel’s Adaptive Battery can last over 24 hours4, by prioritising power to the apps your customers use most. They can turn on Extreme Battery Saver, and the battery can last up to 72 hours4. And their Pixel charges quickly with fast wired and wireless charging5,6.
The best of Google with Android 13
Pixel 7 Pro runs on the latest version of Google’s mobile operating system, Android 13 – and includes what your customers need, with nothing they don’t. Pixel 7 Pro is compatible with their favourite Google apps, and the apps that they use for work already, including Slack, Microsoft Office and more.
A phone that’s packed with Google innovations
With features like Live Translate7, Call Screen8,9, Face Unlock and more, Pixel 7 Pro is packed with the innovation that businesses expect from Google, that makes their workday easier. What’s more, Pixel 7’s feature drops help Pixel get better over time with new features introduced regularly2.
Security and privacy protection that takes the stress out of everyday work
Next-level threat protection
Pixel 7 Pro comes with the Google-designed Titan M2™ discrete security chip. And Pixel 7 Pro is built with multiple layers of security to help keep your personal and company info safe.
Seamless security updates
Pixel 7 Pro downloads and runs the latest Android security features and updates for at least five years, which keeps your customers’ phones protected and secure against ever-evolving threats10.
Privacy and security your way, for business
With a VPN by Google One built-in, Pixel helps protect your customers’ online activity no matter what app or web browser they use11. And Pixel’s Security hub helps protects their phones, apps, Google Accounts and passwords. It keeps all their security settings in one place. And it gives them recommendations with simple steps they can take to improve their security.
Selected technical specifications:
- Battery minimum 4926 mAh12 (typical 5000 mAh) with fast charging
- Full-screen 6.7″ (170 mm) display13, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, QHD+ (1440 x 3120) LTPO OLED at 512 PPI
- Fingerprint Unlock with under-display fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax) with 2.4GHz+5GHz+6GHz, HE160, MIMO
- All 2022 Pixel devices come with Google Assistant14; 5G15 and enhanced connectivity; At a Glance and a Personal Safety app16
Contact your Account Manager for more information
1. Compared to Pixel 6 Pro. Speed and efficiency claims based on internal testing on pre-production devices.
2. Your Pixel will generally receive feature drops during the applicable Android update and support periods for the phone. See g.co/pixel/updates for details. Availability of some feature drops may vary.
3. Compared to earlier models of the Pixel phones.
4. For ‘over 24 hours’: Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data and standby and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 31 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major operator network. For ‘Up to 72 hours’: Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby and use of limited other features that are default in Extreme Battery Saver mode (which disables various features including 5G connectivity). Battery testing conducted on a major operator network. For both claims: Battery testing conducted in California in mid-2022 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings, except that, for the ‘up to 72 hours’ claim only, Extreme Battery Saver mode was enabled. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
5. Fast wired charging rates (up to 20 W on Pixel 7 and up to 23 W on Pixel 7 Pro) are based upon use of the Google 30 W USB-C® Charger plugged into a wall outlet. Actual results may be slower. Adaptors sold separately.
6. Wireless charging rates up to 20 W (Pixel 7) and up to 23 W (Pixel 7 Pro) charging with Google Pixel Stand (2nd gen) (sold separately). Up to 12 W with Qi-certified EPP chargers (sold separately). Actual results may be slower.
7. Personal Safety app features are dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all areas. For more information, see g.co/pixel/personalsafety.
8. Not available in all languages or countries. For more information, see g.co/help/callscreen.
9. US only. English only. Call Screen may not detect all robocalls and spam calls.
10. Android security updates for at least five years from when the device first became available on the Google Store in the US. See g.co/pixel/updates for details.
11. Coming soon. Restrictions apply. Some data is transmitted through VPN. Not available in all countries. All other Google One membership benefits sold separately. Use of VPN may increase data costs depending on your plan. See g.co/pixel/vpn for details.
12. Estimate of typical capacity based upon testing and expected mobile behaviour.
13. Measured diagonally; dimension may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
14. Not all phone features can be controlled by voice. Not available for all apps. Google Assistant and some related features are not available in all languages or countries. See g.co/assistant/languages for updates to language and country availability.
15. Requires a 5G data plan (sold separately). 5G service not available on all operator networks or in all areas. Contact operator for details. 5G service, speed and performance depend on many factors, including operator network capabilities and signal strength. Actual results may vary. Some features not available in all areas. Data rates may apply. See g.co/pixel/networkinfo for info.
16. Not available in all languages or countries. Not available on all media or apps. See g.co/pixel/livetranslate for more information. Translation may not be instantaneous.