Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Watch5.
Improved sleep tracking technology. Lets your customers plan their bedtime, detect snoring and understand and track their sleep stages (awake, light, deep, REM) via 8 animal sleep symbols representing their sleep type. Better nights lead to better days.123
1. Requires Samsung Health application version 6.22.1 or later. The Galaxy Watch5 must be paired with a Samsung Galaxy phone with Android 8.0 and minimum 1.5GB RAM.
2. Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or sleep disorder. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice. DO NOT measure your body composition if you are pregnant, have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices. Due to country restrictions in obtaining approval/registration as a medical device for certain services, those sensor(s) and their relevant service(s) may not be available for use.
3. ECG feature is not intended for users under 22 years old and not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device output without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or above. ECG availability may vary by country or region. Due to country restrictions in obtaining approval/registration as a medical device, ECG only works on watches and smartphones purchased in the countries where service is currently available (however, service may be restricted when users travel to non-service countries). For accurate BP readings, a calibration is required every 4 weeks by BP monitor & arm cuff. Users should measure their blood pressure when at rest, as they would do with a traditional cuff, and refrain from measuring when they are working out, smoking, or drinking. The BP app is not intended for any diagnostic purposes regarding hypertension or other heart conditions.
Samsung BioActive sensor
The powerful 3-in-1 Samsung BioActive sensor controls three health sensors effectively. Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis sensor, Electrical Heart sensor (ECG), and Optical Heart Rate sensor.
Every step counts
Working out? The watch counts your customer’s steps, calories, and even their routines. It even supports over 90 exercises that they can track from their watch.
Face the day their way
Analog to digital, vintage to modern, your customers can select a watch face to help them face the day. They can pick from the classic set or from the various watch faces.
Meet the Sapphire crystal display
Introducing our durable Galaxy Watch. Water-resistant, with a harder front display made with premium Sapphire crystal that’s 1.6 times stronger against scratches. Just about anything your day dishes out.1
1. Based on Vickers hardness measured with a constant load of 200fg. Galaxy Watch5 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
Back on your customer’s wrist in no time
It takes about 30 minutes to go from 0% up to 45% charge. Yes, you read that right. With a bigger battery than its predecessors and fast charging, your customer is ready to go in no time. 1, 2
1. Testing conducted by Samsung in June 2022 using pre-released version of Galaxy Watch 5 (BT & LTE), each paired to a Samsung phone; all devices tested with prerelease software, Galaxy Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB C Cable (EP-OR900), and Samsung 25W USB C Power Adapter (EP-TA800). Charge time varies with region, settings, usage pattern and environmental factors; actual results may vary. Additionally, in order to experience faster charging, you need the wireless charger (EP-OR900) and TA(EP-TA800, EP-TA845, EP-TA45E, EP-TA210, EP-T1510) that supports 5V/2A or higher and PD supports faster charging.
2. Samsung 25W USB C Power Adapter (EP-TA800) is sold separately.
Get in touch today